- Members of Association of Surgeons of India who are practicing colorectal Surgery
- Those who have completed acceptable training in colorectal surgery
- Those who pursue research in colo-rectal surgery and related subjects
- Those training in colorectal surgery or interested in colorectal surgery e.g. Radiologists, Pathologists, Biochemists, Anesthetists, Intesivist, etc.
- Those surgeons who have contributed tremendously in the field of colorectal surgery from domestic & international arena.
Eligibility for Membership and Enrolment
A person who has passed M.S general surgery, National Board of Examination in surgery or any other equivalent degree or diploma recognized by Medical Council of India, can become member of this association.
- The person must be a life member of The Association of Surgeons of India.
- Name will be enrolled as a member on submission of the application form duly filled (along with the certificates) and the membership fee fixed by the association is paid.
- The Hon. Secretary of ACRSI will scrutinize the application and place eligible applications before the Executive committee. EC has the right to accept or reject the application.
- Each member will be issued a membership Certificate.
- There will be a fee for life membership, which will be fixed by the general body from time to time.
- The member must keep the dignity and decorum of the association in all respects.
- The member should not have been punished under criminal proceedings by any court.
- The member must actively participate in the scientific, academic, and other activities of the association.
The membership fee is Rs. 5000/-
Please draw a DD in favour of THE ASSOCIATION OF COLON & RECTAL SURGEONS OF INDIA and send it to the treasurer with a copy of the application form (available on the website). Also send the original form and a copy of the DD to the secretary.
You can also make the payment through NEFT as per the following details:
Account Name: Association of Colon and Rectal Surgeons of India
Account Number: 197301000003327
Bank: Indian Overseas Bank
Bank Branch: Mira-Bhayandar
Please send an email to both secretary and treasurer about your transaction.